Friday 26 August 2011

Nightime in Listowel

My blog is going viral! I thought I had better give you all something else to ponder on before you lose interest in it. This photo is The Listowel Arms as it looks with the floodlights on in August 2011. Isn't it beautiful? the Arms has recently got a facelift, a new colour and new signage. We were all so used to the black and white facade that it took a while to adjust. Now it looks elegant and stately in its little niche in The Square.

You can read a little about the history of  the hotel and follow a link to its own website.

BTW can any of you tell me why some people's comments are not appearing on the site?
A big thank you to everyone who commented and who tried to comment but failed. You are all welcome here.
I welcome any comments at  listowelconnection@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Looks superb - I think comments only work if you preview them first.
    -bobby

    ReplyDelete