Monday 10 March 2014

Ballydonoghue Legion of Mary 1930, Storm Darwin 2014, Aoife Hannon wins Kerry Milliner of the `Year

Some more storm damage

My friend, Joan Kenny, pointed out to me that when I was taking my stroll through the graveyard I missed the destruction that was done to the burial plot of The Presentation Sisters.






Roofs took a bit of a battering as well and roofers are busy these days.


<<<<<

You win some; you lose some





<<<<<<


Ballydonoghue Legion of Mary 1930
 (photo; Jer Kennelly)

<<<<<<<


1940's manual for employers

<<<<<

Apparently we have seen the last of this guy. This image will no longer be used in Birds Eye's ads

<<<<<

We have a winner!


Milliner of the Year at The Kerry Fashion Awards is Aoife Hannon of Signatures, Lstowel

No comments:

Post a Comment